City of Fukuoka
When you click the button above, the top page of the Fukuoka City official website will be translated into English.
This translation is done mechanically and as a result, the content will not be 100% accurate.
Please use this service while being fully aware of the above information. Thank you.
Report on Fukuoka City's Disaster Relief Activities for 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake NEW
We have placed a donation box for the Kumamoto earthquake relief on the first floor.(Fukuoka City Museum)
- Fukuoka City National Strategic Special Zone for Global Startups ＆ Job Creation July 22, 2016 NEW!
- Hakata Culture vol.113（The Ikinomatsubara Pine Forest and Genko Borui） July 14, 2016
- Japan’s First “Startup Visa (Entrepreneurial Incentives for For-eigners)” July 4, 2016
- Update Information（July 1, 2016 / Global Community Fukuoka Official Facebook Page） July 4, 2016
- Office and Residential Rent Subsidy Program for Foreign Startups (FY2016) June 27, 2016
- Investor Relations April 26, 2016
- KICK OFF toward the realization of FUKUOKA as a city in which global talents gather and take on active roles (GLOBAL COMMUNITY FUKUOKA) April 25, 2016
- implementing fukuoka citys proposed, national government approved tax reduction for startups December 25, 2015
- Fukuoka City Visit and Training Guide（国際研修受入事業） September 8, 2014