City of Fukuoka
When you click the button above, the top page of the Fukuoka City official website will be translated into English.
This translation is done mechanically and as a result, the content will not be 100% accurate.
Please use this service while being fully aware of the above information. Thank you.
Startup Fukuoka City -The fastest growing startup hub in Japan- NEW
Hakata-eki-mae-dori Avenue Provisionally Restored and Reopened
On the Intersection Collapse Surrounding Hakata Station(Fukuoka City International Foundation)
Report on Fukuoka City's Disaster Relief Activities for 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake
We have placed a donation box for the Kumamoto earthquake relief on the first floor.(Fukuoka City Museum)
- Hakata Culture vol.119（Sake Brewery Tours: A Great Way to Stay Warm in Winter ） January 12, 2017
- Fukuoka City National Strategic Special Zone for Global Startups ＆ Job Creation December 9, 2016
- 【Update information】6 December 2016 (Global Community Fukuoka Official Facebook Page） December 7, 2016
- Fukuoka City Business Establishment Support Program November 30, 2016
- Japan’s First “Startup Visa (Entrepreneurial Incentives for For-eigners)” September 26, 2016
- Office and Residential Rent Subsidy Program for Foreign Startups (FY2016) June 27, 2016
- Investor Relations April 26, 2016
- KICK OFF toward the realization of FUKUOKA as a city in which global talents gather and take on active roles (GLOBAL COMMUNITY FUKUOKA) April 25, 2016
- implementing fukuoka citys proposed, national government approved tax reduction for startups December 25, 2015
- Fukuoka City Visit and Training Guide（国際研修受入事業） September 8, 2014